30 Years Of Experienced, Customized Representation
At Lyons & Supple, we have devoted 30 years to representing clients in the Hudson River Valley. From the moment you start working with our attorneys, you will notice our professional, personalized approach to handling your legal matter.
At our office in Wappingers Falls, we practice several areas of law, including:
- Estate planning: Helping clients determine how to protect assets and pass wealth to the next generation.
- Elder law: Advocating for the needs of senior citizens and guiding them through complex legal matters.
- Wills: We outline how to pass your assets to your heirs and ensure that your legacy is carried out as you intend.
- Living wills and health care proxies: Ensure that your family and doctors will respect your health care or end-of-life wishes.
- Trusts: We offer a complete range of services to minimize estate taxes and protect you from probate.
- Probate and estate administration: We advise executors and estate administrators with a full range of fiduciary services.
- Real estate titles and closings: From sale to purchase, we handle real estate transactions leading up to a seamless closing.
We understand that many of our clients are planning for or going through difficult situations. Our goal is to provide guidance during these trying times, helping you for a bright future.
Learn more about our team:
We Tailor Our Services To Fit Your Needs
Consider this: Is your family in the same financial circumstances as your neighbors, friends and colleagues? Probably not. At Lyons & Supple, our attorneys tailor every service to your unique circumstances. And with 30 years of experience assisting a wide variety of clients, we have experience handling different situations.
Providing Legal Representation Is In Our Blood
Gregory and Paul Supple are carrying on a family tradition in law. They come from a line of respected attorneys who devoted their lives to serving the Hudson River Valley community. Today, they proudly continue this tradition not only through legal service, but also through volunteering for local charities.
Talk To An Attorney Today
If you live in the Wappingers Falls area, schedule an initial consultation with Lyons & Supple today. We can discuss your case and give the guidance you need. To reach us, call 845-236-5085 or send the law firm an email.